Wednesday, January 12, 2005

progress on poncho / cool finds

I made some progress on the harlot poncho. Evan had basketball practice tonight so I brought my knitting with me while I waited for him. I was only able to do a few rows though. I get so envious when I read on other blogs how fast they can knit! A woman I met at a craft store said she can finish a sweater in a week, which to me is so amazing. Some people don't even have to look at their hands when they knit...I wonder how long it will take before I can do the same. Well I guess I have to give it time. I've only been knitting a couple months. Anyway, at the rate I'm going it will probably take me at least a month to finish my poncho...*sigh*

Here are some recent cool finds:
Amyville - This is an online store that sells really cute jewelry. I stumbled across the link from reading someone's blog.
Rebecca Magazine - The latest Spring/Summer issue is now available! I checked out the preview on the website and there are some really nice patterns in it.
Stitches West - Stitches West is coming in February! It'll be held at the Convention Center in Santa Clara. I would really like to go but since I'm due in the next couple weeks, I'm not sure how I'll feel or if I'll want leave the baby when he's only going to be 1 or 2 weeks old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home